Monday, May 15, 2017

I love you - Monika and Billie challenge for each other

Tuesday May 16, 2017
 
Well it's time for me and Monika to challenge each other.. This time Monika (Creative with Monika)  chose the theme.. Masculine.. I think because she knows I have issues with Masculine cards..LOL  She is so good at Masculine cards.. Me nada..
 I made my card and showed my hubby and he said "little girly isn't it?".. WHAT??? I have been watching the news and looking at guys ties to see what they are wearing.. I saw ties with nice bright colors so to me they were perfect. He said the coffee cup was a little girly also.. No ..that is why I made it blue..   ANYHOW.. this is my card. I used my Ranger Oxide inks and stamped the Simon Says tie. I let it cure over night.. I then took my white gel pen and did little stripes, dots, circles ..whatever on a few ties to just change it up.. I then took a piece of vellum and using the stitch die from Simon Says I cut it out.. I stamped the mustache and coffee cup from Simon Says and white embossed the I LOVE from SS on the mustache. I then layered them on the vellum and added a few brown sequins. OH I added the green sticker -you-  ... I think this is great for Fathers Day, or just for someone you love.   What do you think???? is it to feminine????
 
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - going dotty
Word art Wednesday wk. 282-283 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #477 - punches/dies
Brown sugar #250 - embossing (sentiment)
Crafty catz #370 - anything goes /opt. mirror card
My time to craft #345 - masculine
Crazy 4 challenges #385 - green/emerald green
Artistic inspirations #179 - anything goes/opt. cas
Cards in envy - anything goes/favorite color combo (all of these colors are a favorite)
A bit more time to craft #44 - anything goes
Creatalicious #115 - anything goes/opt. stencils
Crafty sentiments - pastel colors






12 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Ok its a bit early it is 09:13 in Germany Billie but I will post soon my one hehe
Billie I adore the moustache with sentiment so cuuuteee
and the YOU in green is clever added
the mug soo so cuute and you always great at making shadow on your image
and the tie yayy I never have so much tie with so many different Motiv coooll
Love your Manly card its CUTE Billie
hugs
Monika

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Such a cool and cute card :) Love it!
Hugs, Eunice

~amy~ said...

Gotta love a coffee card...this is such a fun masculine design!

Judy Rozema said...

This is adorable!! I love your ties. Such a fun card. Thank you for linking up at Crazy 4 Challenges!

Sandy Trefger said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy.

carol said...

super card, thanks for sharing your creation with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Beatriz said...

Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time good luck and hope to see you next time . Hugs Beatriz DT

Sherry Hickey said...

What a fun masculine card! I like how you decorated the tie stamp with the white gel pen. Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft :)

Jackie C said...

V different, love it! Thank you so much for entering at Creatalicious. Jackie DT member x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fantastic card! The tie background your created is cute with this image. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
Tina dt

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional stencils” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…