Tuesday, May 09, 2017

All this world needs - Inspiration Destination team #2 reminder

Wednesday May 10, 2017
 
While Ema is off and becoming a grandma and traveling... Woo hoo.. We are posting cards as a reminder of our challenges at Inspiration Destination..
 

A few months back Jennifer McGuire did a video on making cards with a window and using tulle in the open window area.. Well if you have been following me.. you know about a month or so before that I cleaned out my craft room and threw out things I have not used for a long time.. WELL tulle was one of those.. BUT I did save a ribbon spool that has ribbon about 5 or 6 inches wide... So I grabbed that and made my card. If you look real close you can see some little dog bones that are stamped inside of the card. I have a photo below showing the light colored bones. I double stamped so they wouldn't be too strong and what ever is written inside can be seen. I used some scraps of paper and Simon Says stitch circle die and cut my frame around the opening. The inside of the card has the kraft color frame. I stamped the dog to the left from Mama Elephant and the other little one is from My Favorite Things.. The sentiment is from MFT and is heat embossed in white. I like the kraft and red. I think I will be using this technique in the future.. I colored the little dog using colors of my little fur babies.  

inside of the card. I stamped off twice to get a lighter image.
You can see through the ribbon where the kraft circle is

Challenges:
Crafty catz #369 - anything goes/opt. 5 of something
Crafting from the heart #158 - anything goes
Artistic inspiration #178 - anything goes/ opt. brown/cream
Ooh la la #228 - something beginning with "B" (brown, bone)
Deep ocean #154 - anything goes
Cards und more #184 - cards for women
Penny's paper crafty #328 - anything goes






8 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Loving your great doggy images and the wonderful saying. That's exactly what the world needs. Great color on your paper choices too! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges!

Janette said...

Love your card Billie, so cute and the sentiment is just perfect....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Jane Willis said...

Very sweet. I love the bone background to your cute images, and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing at Ooh La La
Jane

Jean said...

Oh how cute, loving the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean xx

Michelle said...

Aw, too cute !!

Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and we hope to see you again for our new challenge starting tomorrow.

Helen x

Maikreations said...

The ribbon gives a really nice effect and I love those two cuties sitting in your window ;o) Thank you for joining our "Women's Card" challenge over at the Cards und More blog. Happy crafting and all the best, Maike

Monika Reeck said...

I am happy hubby is comming back today I have time to do Catch up to my friends blog ooh you have much much card Billie will start now
I love this puppy so cuuutee and love the circle in stripes
the sentiment is sweeet
cuteee card
hugs
Monika
PS: jump again to your newer post