Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Congratulations - tying the knot

Tuesday May 9, 2017
 
Catch the bug - Tuesday new release..  Sun Bonnet Bride
 
 
Just in time for weddings.. Catch the bug has a new release... Sun Bonnet Bride. You can find the image in the Bugaboo store. 
 I chose to color the bride in soft pinks. I added the Spectrum Noir glitter brush to the vail and dress. I added some Nuvo drops to the centers of the flower and along the bonnet. I used a Stampin up roller wheel on the background. I used Simon Says sentiment.  The die cut is from My Favorite Things. I thought it needed a bow so I added the ribbon behind the image.


Challenges:
The ribbon girl - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #158 - anything goes
Artistic inspiration #178 - anything goes/ opt. brown/cream
Ooh la la #228 - something beginning with "B" (bow, bride, bonnet, bracelet)
Make my Monday #45 - flowers
Deep ocean #154 - anything goes
Cards und more #184 - cards for women






5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

the bow is sweet and same color like her dress and I love love this kind of Image from Jodie so cuuutee
and lovely dots on her hat Billie
love the BG paper in mint too
sweeeet card with Big bow
hugs
Monika
PS: was no power to go to Blog no blog hop no visit to friends
you are the first one now :)

EmmaT said...

Delightful and gorgeous card, the bow is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

meg said...

Lots of "B's" in this cute card, lovely image and beautiful colouring,thank you for joining in at Ooh-la-la.

Michelle said...

Your card is great. I love the color of her dress. And the backgroundpaper is great with the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous sweet card lovely colours.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
Hugs Julie xxx