Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Congratulations - Engagement card

Wednesday May 10, 2017
 
Ok if you have wedding cards and anniversary cards, you need engagement cards .. So this is what this card is. It's not as elegant as the DCWV wedding - anniversary cards.. This was from another pack of DCWV and I like the soft look. I used the Kolette Hall sentiment. It's not as flowing as the wedding cards. I used another Paper Trey ink die .. this flower.. It's so pretty. I used some scrap papers and so glad I could pick up the colors from the DCWV paper. I added Martha Steward punched leaves. Finished it off with half pearls.
 

Challenges:
Crafty catz #369 - anything goes/opt. 5 of something
Artistic inspiration #178 - anything goes/ opt. brown/cream
Make my Monday #45 - flowers
Deep ocean #154 - anything goes
Cards und more #184 - cards for women
The sisterhood of crafters - encouragement





5 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful design Billie! Love how you've used pattern paper for your flower and yes, the colors match beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Encouragement’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Michelle said...

Great card. I love the flower you used.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

inkedx2 said...

What a creative idea to cut the flower out of dsp! Make a very fun element. Thanks for playing with us for a third time! So glad you played with us at Make My Monday challenges.

Robbie

Nandini said...

Beautiful. The flower is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge. All the best. Nandini, DT

Monika Reeck said...

I love the DP and your flower so big bright and beautiful
simply layout and love your sentiment too
sweet card my friend
hugs
Monika