Thursday, May 04, 2017

Wishing you lots of Happyily Ever After

Thursday May 4, 2017
 
This is another card I came up with. I love the yellow and silver and so when I stamped the Simon Says sentiment I added silver Stampin up embossing powder. I like the look. I made another My Favorite Things flower and stamped some more leaves from Paper Trey Ink using their stamp, die and ink. The paper is from DCWV and I added Nuvo drops to the center of the flower.. I hope who ever gets this card will love it and cherish it for years.
 

Challenges:
A gem of a challenge #193 - embossing (sentiment)
Artistic inspirations #178 - anything goes/opt. brown-cream
Make my Monday #45 - May flowers
A bit more time to craft #43 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #327 - anything goes
Creative moments #117 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #280-281 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #121 - CAS







6 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love that bloom!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie, love the pretty flower. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Jo Ann said...

Great card. Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again soon. Leaving you with the inspiration of the scripture from Jeremiah 17:7 (KJV) which says, "Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is."

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Judy V said...

Pretty card Billie! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

inkedx2 said...

Wow that flower is gorgeous! You have mastered making these. So glad you played with us at Make My Monday challenges.

Robbie

Nandini said...

Lovely card. The combo of the plaid paper and the white bloom looks great. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge. All the best. Nandini, DT