Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hugs dad - Happy Father's Day

Wednesday May 24, 2017
 
 
Another Pinterest idea.. with my own twist.. The camera was the Pinterest idea.. I love this look. I wanted to make it different so I die cut the Hugs and Dad from My Favorite Things dies.. I used some adhesive on the embroidery floss to stiffen it and set it aside while I die cut the camera from Taylored Expressions.. I colored it with copics. I added the Happy Fathers day from Simon Says. I added foam dots behind the hugs and dad. Before I added the "G" down I added the camera and made sure it was in the right position..  This card was so much fun to make and I will have to remember this idea for other cards.. see what I can hang off of the letters..  Thank you Pinterest for awesome postings.. I love the ideas people create and away to adapt to our own cards...casing is legal isn't it... LOL
 

Challenges:
HeARTful stamping - die cuts
Crafting from the heart #160 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #179 - anything goes/cas
Cards und more #185 - fathers day
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Tuesday throw-down #344 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #330 - anything goes
Crafty creations #342 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 284-285 - anything goes
The male room #61 - stash/use dies
A bit more time to craft #44 - anything goes
Crafty catz #371 - anything goes/opt. 2 layers
Cute card Thursday #479 - cas








9 comments:

Deb said...

This is fabulous Billie, love how you draped the camera using the letters!
Many thanks for joining us at <a href='http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/">Cute Card Thursday</a> this week!
Debxx

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Billie. You're so good to have your Father's Day cards done already. I haven't even thought about it yet, and to be honest I'll probably end up just buying one. I'm not so good at the masculine cards. Anyway...thanks SO MUCH for sharing this with us.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Monika Reeck said...

Lucky Dad who get this oh so sweet camera card..love the look n your idea Billie...winner for sure..
Love love this camera Dies...
Hugs
Monika comment from mobile ph (smile)

Carla's Cards said...

A cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie, just love your idea of letting the image hanging down from the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Debi said...

Cute card for Dad. I like how the g makes a perfect hook for the camera strap. Thanks for sharing this at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Your image is wonderful and your coloring is perfect! I love the thickness of the letters HUGS and the camera image! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges!

Andreja said...

You made such a fantastic male card :-)) I like all your die cuts.
I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

scrapgrit said...

a very nice card and thank you for ^participation on card and more challenge blog. Scrap grit