Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Father's day - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday May 12, 2017
 
Well since I have been making Mother's day cards.. I thought I better start with making more Father's day cards.. Since Catch the bug Free Friday had Guy and dog.. I thought it would be perfect.. You can find the image over at the Bugaboo Store..
 
 
This is Guy and Dog.. I have two fur babies and we walk them all the time. They enjoy their walks and sure looks like this guy and his dog are enjoying a fine day of walking.. This dog reminds me of that cute little dog that has been on the news and facebook.. with his tongue hanging out.. so precious..
I used some Basic Grey designer paper that had some soft colors for the background piece then I added a piece of Kraft behind the image. I colored the image with copics . I used copic "0" on a scrap piece of denim and added it to the jeans.. so it gives his jeans a denim look. I used my cloud template for the sky. I heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment in white on kraft. 
I hope you get over to the Bugaboo store and pick up this Guy and his dog


Challenges:
My time to craft #345 - masculine
Artistic inspiration #178 - anything goes/ opt. brown/cream
Ooh la la #228 - something beginning with "B" (boy, blue jeans, brown)
Deep ocean #154 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #328 - anything goes
Crafty creations #341 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 282-283 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #188 - anything goes/opt. 2 or more dp.
Brown sugar #250 - embossing (sentiment)
Crafty catz #370 - anything goes /opt. mirror card
Pause Dream Enjoy #172 - cards






6 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great masculine card. Love that pup!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!!

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable. I love your background and coloring on the images. CUTE! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
~Owner/DT Janis

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Super fun card - looks like my husband -- dog walking is his thing. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Karen Letchworth said...

What a cute image and a FUN card, Billie. Great job, and SO much fun!
Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always a treat to have you play along. Also, I want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving encouraging comments. I can't even tell you how much it means to me. Most often, people forget to stop by my blog to say hello. I seem to be leaving comments ALL the time, but don't get so many in return. LOL so, please know that your sweet comments really do mean A LOT to me, Billie.
God bless you day!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Monika Reeck said...

ooh I love this Image Billie
I am late to look at this and this is not more Freebie ooh yeah
and again love that jeans effect on him
the cloud so soft
Love this Manly card Billi
you are great too dont say you cant you can do any cards my friend
hugs
Monka