Monday, May 15, 2017

So much to be thankful for - Creative with Stamps MID MO #14

Monday May 15, 2017
 
It's mid month so time to get that FLOWER card posted to the challenge blog in case you have not added your quota for our challenge.
 
 
 
 
 
This is the banner that needs to be displayed on your blog also linking Creative with Stamps.

This is my card using an over all Simon Says stamp that I think I inked with an ink that was too light. I did go over it with Ranger inks and I think it helped. I then stamped the sentiment by Simon Says on a piece of scrap dp. I stamped a couple leaves from Stampin Up and die cut the leaves out. I die cut Paper Trey Ink flowers and colored with Ranger ink. I layered them and added a pearl to the center. I like the color choices and rich look. I hope you find time to play along. Check out the Design Teams inspiration from their cards if you need help..

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 282-283 - anything goes
The sisterhood of crafters - encouragement
4 crafty chicks #350 - celebrate women
Cute card Thursday #477 - punches/dies
Crafty catz #370 - anything goes /opt. mirror card
A gem of a challenge #194 - spring fever
Crazy 4 challenges #385 - green/emerald green
Just us girls #393 - inked background
Artistic inspirations #179 - anything goes/opt. cas
A bit more time to craft #44 - anything goes
Creatalicious #115 - anything goes/opt. stencils







13 comments:

jen t. said...

Beautiful card!!

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft background and wonderful flower, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Maria Valente said...

Love that beautiful flower!
Hugs

Monika Reeck said...

I am in a hurry Billie but wanna say some words on your post
I adore the flower in purple soo gorgeous you made wooow
and the leaves is great too
great BIG sentiment I love it
Adorable card teamie
see you around
hugs
Monika

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! I love the soft stamping and ink blending on the background. It makes a beautiful backdrop for the stunning flower and leaves. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card thanks for playing at agoac

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Beautiful card. Love the layers. Thanks for submitting Crazy 4 Challenges. Vicki DT

Darlene said...

Beautiful creation Billie and gorgeous flower! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Encouragement’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. I love the rich colors too and the flower is so pretty. I like the background you did and I don't think the ink is too light, it looks perfect to me. TFS

Gale said...

This is beautiful Billie. Love the purple flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Dorlene Durham said...

So pretty! I love all the details and the 3D flower is gorgeous! Dorlene

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card -- love that font of your sentiment also. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!