Saturday, May 06, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Saturday May 6, 2017
 
As I was making wedding cards I though.. hum why not also make an Anniversary Card.
I have this lovely layered flower stamp from Paper Trey Ink..  I have only used it a couple of times because it's hard to layer.. I finally have most of it figured out so I will use again before I forget how.. I love this script paper from DCWV.. That's why I thought it would be perfect for an Anniversary card.. The sentiment I have no idea where it came from but I like the small script.  I added a half pearl to the flower center and end of the sentiment. Oh the leaves are from this flower stamp. I used them on the cards I made the last few days. The inks are also from PTI.
 

Challenges:
Simon Says Monday - the great outdoors
Artistic inspirations #178 - anything goes/opt. brown-cream
Make my Monday #45 - May flowers
CCC digi designs #72 - use pearls
A bit more time to craft #43 - anything goes
The crafters café #172 - feminine
Word art Wednesday #280-281 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #121 - CAS
Cute card Thursday #476 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #187 - anything goes
Crafty catz #369 - anything goes/opt. 5 of something
Pause dream enjoy #171 - anything goes/opt. transportation






10 comments:

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and flower, love the colour used. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Angie said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
Angie DT for  http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.au/...

Jackie C said...

Very classy! Thank you for sharing at PDE. Jackie DT member xx

Janis Lewis said...

You always make wonderful cards. Lovely. Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,love the flower stamp and great papers--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
Carol DT x

Jac’s Playground said...

A beautiful and elegant card, the flower is stunning, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card and lovely colors! I love the flower:)
Sherrie K

Emma Williams said...

Gorgeous card, so elegant and sophisticated in it's style ~ it's lovely! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Sue - said...

A lovely anniversary card! Thank you for sharing at Make My Monday.

Monika Reeck said...

wow this flower looks like a real one Billie
and the paper there so beautiful with many text
ad love that black flowery paper too
sweet beautiful anniv card
hugs
Monika