Friday, November 02, 2018

you make me smile - Free Friday

Friday November 2, 2018
 
Welcome to Bugaboo Free Friday. The image is Turtle fall
Check out the design teams over at Catch the bug
 
 
This is the fun image. Perfect for fall. I guess it could be spring also depending how you color the leaves and bird.  I started with Stampin up designer paper. I colored the image with copics and using My favorite things cut the image out. I stamped the sentiment from Verve stamps. Using MFTs die cut this out. I found a scrap of paper on the table so added this to the base and some SU leaves from scraps.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - take flight
Pammie's inky pinkies #1843 - leaves
Die cuttin divas #393 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #554 - anything goes



7 comments:

Trina P. said...

Aww, so cute! It made ME smile! x

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The image is too cute!! I love the paper and leaves!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card; love the design! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenge.

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous.

Terri Winske said...

This is so sweet! Adorable image and fantastic coloring! So glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

Kath Stewart said...

and this certainly made me smile Billie, such an adorable card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the cute image and the pretty paper!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda