Friday, November 16, 2018

I couldn't fix your breaks, so I made your horn louder - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday November 16, 2018
 
Welcome back to my blog.
I have a card to share for
the challenge at Colour Crazy challenge..
Our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES
we are a color challenge so no pre-colored image.
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Dr. Digi's
I am using the fun image called Rita..
Doesn't she look like she'd be fun to hang with?
I used some designer papers for the background from Oct. Afternoon. I colored the image with copics then I fussy cut Rita out. I used a Club Scrap sentiment and heat embossed it. It's kinda hard to read but it says "I couldn't fix your breaks, so I made your horn louder". funny huh. I went over the front what I thought were lights with a Wink of Stella brush pen.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 360-361 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #228 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1845 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #209 - anything goes
Crafty creations #378 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #80 - anything goes


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

hilarious. That sentiment made me laugh.

Lisa said...

This makes ms smile!! Rita is too cute on her scooter!! I love the papers you used and the sentiment!! So fun!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joy Wilson said...

I totally love this image paired with your designer papers. Great job w coloring too. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun image and sentiment-fabulous colouring and love the B.papers
Carol x

Monika Reeck said...

hihi this image made me smile
nice lady smile and her moto
great DP and cute sentiment
hugs
Monika

Terri Winske said...

You get a big old belly laugh from me on this one! Cute, cute, cute! Love the design and the Colors you chose. Thanks very much for sharing this cutie with us at PIP Challenges!

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Artistic Inspirations
DT Maria