Thursday, November 15, 2018

Dreams are the touchstones - Creative with Stamps #32

Thursday November 15, 2018
 
This is mid month reminder at Creative with Stamps #32 and the theme is FEATHER
 
 
 
 Note: CWS Challenges do not have many "Guidelines", but please read and follow the few we do have to be eligible to win.
 
I had fun making this card. I started with the Ranger inked background. I stamped the Club scrap sentiment.. I thought with the Tim Holtz crazy bird and him/her looking at feathers.. he /she thought about the sentiment. The feathers are Simon Says and I used Quick Quote scraps and twine. I colored the bird with Mission paints and added Washi tape to ground him. I added glossy accents to the birds eyes.
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 360-361 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #231 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #228 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #1845 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #209 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #416 - with an animal

6 comments:

GerJanne said...

Marvelous card! I love these birds!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the adorable bird and the colors!! The feathers and sentiment are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Great background and sentiment-love the crazy bird
Carol x

Monika Reeck said...

I love your coloring the bird
and love always this image
the feather I have got some from you many thanks Billie
great BG in green and th sentiment too
hugs
Monika

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I love those Crazy Birds and you did a great job showcasing yours! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)