Friday, November 23, 2018

Warmest winter wishes - Colour Crazy Challenge

Friday November 23, 2018
 
Welcome to my blog. I have a card to share for the challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge.
Our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES
we are a coloring challenge so no pre-colored images
 

Our sponsor is Bugaboo
I am using the image Bear skate 2.. I thought with Christmas coming this would be a great image. I colored him with copics and used my cloud template. I added some snow falling with the sequins. I found a cute Christmas designer paper so used this for the background. The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #80 - anything goes
My time to craft #384 - let it snow
Allsorts wk. 494 - cas Christmas
Craftyhazelnut #412 - Christmas / opt. H (hat)
Simon Monday - let it snow
Use your stuff wk. 338 - photo
Double trouble #15 - photo, winter fall, sparkle
Word art Wednesday wk. 362-363 - anything goes
Cards in envy - Santa baby (santa hat)(Pin)spirational #229 - photo
Penny's paper - crafty #407 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - baby it's cold outside
Fab n funky #417 - Christmas







12 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! I love the sequin snow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Walls said...

A very adorable image and card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges. Donna - DT Member

Tammy L said...

Great card and I love your image! Really fun and so fab for the holidays! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff, and don't forget to stop by Double Trouble Challenges our partner for this challenge and enter there as well!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable image and great coloring and using the sequence for a light snowfall day...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and using the mood board with Use Your Stuff.

papercraftingprincess said...

I love that you used some sequins for snow falling. That's about how I would skate...all sprawled out on the ice! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge.

Trina P. said...

Eeekkk! Soooooo cute! Beautiful colouring as always. xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a cute card! The little bear is adorable and I love how you created the falling snow with the sequins - beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

KathyA. said...

Love how you matched the colors in your card to the colors in the background. And the bling adds a nice touch. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Sandy Trefger said...

So cute! What a sweet little bear! Love the colors and details of your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Lisa Lynn said...

This bear is so adorable. So sorry that I am so behind. This working full time is getting in the way of me being able to get on-line and then the holidays have required me to visit my family, lol.

Melanie R said...


Another sweet card, Billie! Your coloring is perfect and I so love that background. Thank you for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge.