Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Christmas wishes

Wednesday November 14, 2018

 
Playing in my craft room and saw a box of Christmas stamps so I created this card.
I am still using OLD wooden block red rubber stamps.. This stamp is from The Cottage Stamper.. I stamped and heat embossed the image then colored with my Zig markers. For the blue behind the Santa looking image I used Ranger ink and just water colored it till I got what I liked.. I cut the image down but couldn't find a background paper I liked so I used two strips of washi tape on each side of the card base then I layered the image using foam tape. I added the Simon Says sentiment and used Washi tape and Stampin up punches.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 360-361 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #128 - winter
That's crafty - winter wonderland
Crafty Hazelnut #411 - atg -Christmas/ opt. buttons
Crafting from the heart #228 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #209 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - Christmas

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this is a wonderful vintage look. I need to use more of my rubber stamps. Great use of the washi tape.

KathyA. said...

Sweet card. I still have a ton of OLD red rubber stamps on wood, too. That doesn't mean we are old, thought... right? BTW- I am your newest follower.

KathyA. said...

Oops, forgot to note that I stopped by after you left a nice note on my blog. Please stop by again, https://myasperations.blogspot.com/

Priya said...

This stamp looks amazing.
So beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun this time.
Priya DT

Creative Arts and Crafts said...

Love your Stamp. Very cute..thank you for joining us at Scrapping4funchallenges.
Varsha DT

Majda said...

What fun and how incredibly beautiful!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "winter” challenge over at Scrapping4fun. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well.
Majda DT

Monika Reeck said...

Hihi this Image made me laugh too
great coloring Billie
and love the stripes paper there
cute card and made people smile if they get this on their hand
hugs
Monika

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the image
thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com