Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy birthday - Stella Says Sketch

Sunday November 11, 2018
 
It's time for another Stella Says Sketch. #619
I hope you play long and enter your card over at
 Catch the bug.. If you need more inspiration..
check out the design teams creations.
 
 
Stella Says Sketch #619

 
I am using the fun image called Kidz Bella cupcake from the Bugaboo store
I again am using scraps. I know the center dotted one is Stampin up but I don't know about the rest.
I colored the image with copics and went over the bow and frosting with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I used My favorite things banner dies and cut out the Local king sentiment.  I finished the card with sequins.

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #79 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #259 - anything goes
QKR #321 - anything goes
Crafty catz #347 - anything goes/opt. Christmas
A gem of a challenge #231 - anything goes

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a wonderful Birthday card with the huge cupcake. I didn't do this sketch because I knew that I would be out of town this past Sunday and just didn't have time before hand to get a card put together.

Heather said...

Adorable!! Great take on the sketch and this one would be a perfect way to use up some scraps! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.