Saturday, November 17, 2018

So much to be thankful for - Catch the bug BINGO

Saturday November 17, 2018
 
Welcome to another challenge at Catch the bug..
Our theme is BINGO
 
I made three cards that a friend requested so thought I would post all on this blog posting since it's the same image and just one sentiment has changed and a few other simple changes.
I am using the image MIS (make it snappy) friends.. You can find it in the Bugaboo store
So for my BINGO card I used.. Sentiment.. Embossing.. Sparkle.
I used an embossing folder on two but embossed the sentiment on all three. The sentiments are from Simon Says and Tech. Tues.. I added some sequins and bling to the cards. I colored the images with copics.  I also added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the jewelry and her glasses.



Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 360-361 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #178 - thankful
Simon Monday - thanks / thanksgiving
Artistic inspirations #209 - anything goes
City crafters wk. 438 - friendship
Jo's scrap shack #260 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #80 - anything goes

9 comments:

Lisa said...

They are all so beautiful!! I love the adorable image!! It looks gorgeous on each card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

GerJanne said...

This is a lovely digi and yopur card is very sweet!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun card! That's a fabulous image - I love it 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! J 😊 x

Monika Reeck said...

You made three card and with this cute Image hihi made me laugh
love te hair coloring in her
great set Billie
hugs
Monika

cheiron said...

Such a fun image and great card! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and love the embossed sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT

Judy V said...

Great project! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous makes. Lovin all 3 of these cards. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF

Marina said...

Fun card, just right to give to a good friend. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.