Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Sprinkle a little kindness - Catch the bug - Humor Wednesday

Wednesday November 21, 2018
 
Welcome to another fun day at Catch the bug
and our Humor Wednesday
 
 
On November 18th it was National Princess Day.. did you remember your day??
I used the image called Kidz fairy sitter.  I thought she looked like a princess.  I started by using my cloud template and then I used Pink Fresh designer paper. I added the red strip for her to sit on. I colored the image with copics and fussy cut her out. I used foam dots and added her to the ledge. I used Simon says speech bubble and added the sentient. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. 

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #80 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #229 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkie #1846 - anything goes
Cute n crafty #14 - anything goes 
Creative moments #157 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 362-363 - anything goes 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Trina P. said...

Adorable! Beautiful colouring... the colours match the pattern paper perfectly. x

Cardsbycheryl said...

Hi Billie,

OMG your card is so cute I love the way your image is sitting on the ribbon and the colours all blend lovely what a great card. Thanks Cheryl GD Cute N Crafty x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Jessica K said...

Adorable!!! I love the little “sitting” character! thanks for joining us at CuteNCrafty Challenge!

Jess - DT
Www.freshbyjess.ca