Sunday, November 18, 2018

So incredibly grateful -- 2 cards

Sunday November 18, 2018
 
Today I have two cards to share. They have the same sentiment from Simon Says and little change in layouts. The first card is using scraps and twine along with some Martha Steward punch. I added some sequins..  The second card is same sentiment but circle cut with My favorite thing and then used a Spellbinder scallop die. More scraps.. I added some die cut leaves and sequin.  Perfect time of the year to give these awesome cards.
 

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys #129 - thanks - giving
Simon Monday - thanks / thanksgiving
Artistic inspirations #209 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #260 - anything goes
QKR stampede #322 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #80 - anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa said...

They're both so beautiful!! I love the papers you used and the pretty sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

Great sentiment Billie
and love the added of the little leaves there in green the frame in gree also great
Lovely set you made
I am sorry so less in Bloggy land
my shoulder right still pain if I typing too much Billie
try to catch up as much as I can
hugs
Monika
PS: miss look at your blogs to

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous cards! Both the designs are fabulous and I love the way you have used the scraps for the background - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! J 😊 x

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so fabulous. Love the beautiful sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

crafty said...

Two lovely cards. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Mary