Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Be joyful - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday November 27, 2018
 
Hello.. Today Bugaboo has a new image..  in the store.
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug...
 


This is Sunbonnet Winter 2..  I know many years ago when I was quilting.. I did a few pieces with Sunbonnet Sue.. They always make me smile. There are so many different styles or themes.. This winter one by Bugaboo is so cute..  I pretty much made this card monochromatic.. I colored her with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I added this to a piece of scrap. I added some snowflakes punched from Marvy.  I added some bling to the center. I added the Simon Says sentiment and added few more pieces of bling.
Challenges:
My time to craft #384 - let it snow
Use your stuff wk. 338 - photo
Double trouble #15 - photo, winter fall, sparkle
(Pin)spirational #229 - photo
Creative moments #157 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 362-363 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - baby it's cold outside
Jo's scrap shack #261 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts #413 - Christmas/opt. create background
QKR stampede #323 - anything goes
Crafty catz #439 - anything goes
Allsorts #495 - inspired by a song (blue Christmas)
Sweet stampin - whatever the weather (out in the snow)
Artistic inspirations #210 - anything goes
Make my Monday #85 - non traditional Christmas colors






15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

What a fab card great image thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Linby said...

so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
dt

Lisa said...

So sweet!! The image is adorable and I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

A cute little image. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image!!!

papercraftingprincess said...

You're coloring is beautiful, but Trouble Maker was looking for a Sweet Christmas Treat at Double Trouble. Thanks for sharing with us, but please make sure you're reading our challenges completely to follow along.

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and cute little image.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card Love The Blues Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Jo's Scrapshack This Week .
Sherry Lynn
Dt Member @JSS
http://www.scrappermommyskreations.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful monochromatic card.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Melanie R said...


Another cute card, Billie! I always enjoy your creations. Thank you for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge - we hope you'll play again.

OlgaB said...

Such a sweet image in the monochrome.
Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I'm a big fan of the blues and love your monochromatic card...very pretty and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble and hope to see you in our next challenge.

Nandini said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great to see you in the Make My Monday gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT