Thursday, November 08, 2018

Happy Birthday to the kindest - Catch the bug OBG

Thursday November 8, 2018
 
Hello and welcome to my blog. It's Thursday so at Catch the bug
it's OBG day.. Olde But Goode..
 
 
I am using the image called Precious Present.. Isn't she the cutest. I love the little mouse holding the balloons and peeking out. I colored the image with copics. I then used Ranger ink and a stencil to create the splotches on the background. I added the Simon Says sentiment. I then used the orange Club scrap paper for the background and used My Favorite Things banner die and cut some scraps. I added them along the top.. The teal looking one is a scrap of a water color piece I did some time back. it really worked perfect to bring out the present colors.   

Challenges:
Allsorts wk. 492 - pretty papers
Inkspirational #173- photo
A bit more time to craft #79 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #227 - anything goes
Love to scrap #115 - anything goes


5 comments:

Wendy L said...

So very cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

brenda said...

A real fun Elephant image on your lovely creation for our 'Pretty Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Lisa Lynn said...

Too precious. Love the banners and splatters.

Shauna said...

What a cute image and fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Such a cute image and I love all those banners along the top! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.