Sunday, November 18, 2018

there is no time - Always Fun Challenges #85

Monday November 19, 2018
 
Hello and welcome back to another challenge at
Our theme for this challenge is THANK YOU
 
 
We always need thank you cards and I have this awesome sentiment from Simon Says and thought I have to use this large sentiment. But what to do.. So first I used Ranger inks and My favorite things background stamp and stamped it then spritzed with water because it was to bright. I like that the water muted the colors. I then stamped the sentiment. I had a left over Pretty Pink Posh flower from another project a few months ago so started with that.. I then stamped and colored with Zig markers the MFT flowers/leaves and die cut out and adhered to the card. I finished with some sequins and Spectrum Noir.

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys #129 - thanks - giving
Word art Wednesday wk. 360-361 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #209 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #260 - anything goes
QKR stampede #322 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #80 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - sparkle/glitz

10 comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

So pretty Billie!xx

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Furrbster said...

Wow I love your background - it is great wth the flowers and sentiment focus!!

Hugz Tinz

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh Billie, this is beautiful! It's oh so perfect a choice for the week that our Abi steps down from being blog mama extraordinaire! Thank you for your wonderful entry to our 'Sparkle & Glitz' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Thank you for joining in our special celebration week as we farewell our lovely Abi and also celebrate our 9th blog birthday!! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

GerJanne said...

Very very nice and bright!

Sherri said...

Beautiful thank you card! Love the flowers!! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Monika Reeck said...

I was thinking it was an embossing folder
lovly BG Billie love the colors and the sentiment so beautiful with the blossom and flowers
great card as always my friend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY today 20.11.2018
hugs
Monika
PS: your Flower birthday card will send soon I just bought the chocolate yay..sorry I am so slowly hehe LOL

Fiona said...

What a lovely card and so fitting for us at Sweet Stampin this week - what a fabulous sentiment.

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! I adore all of the bright and beautiful colors and the stenciled background you created. Thanks so much for joining my Thanks & Giving blog challenge and good luck.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautifully finished. Love the florals and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF