Thursday, November 08, 2018

So incredibly grateful

Thursday November 8, 2018
 
I made this card for Pause Dream Enjoy but the blog is now closed for personal reasons.. I guess this is an awesome sentiment because I am so incredibly grateful for blog friends, design team members and just people you wouldn't meet outside of blog land in most cases.  I feel very blessed. You're all in my prayers.
I am using Simon Says stamps. I stamped the image on water color paper and using Mission paints I colored in the scene. I added some puffy acorn stickers by Little B..  This was such a fast card to make.. which is good this time of the year.

Challenges:
Inkspirational #173- photo
A bit more time to craft #79 - anything goes
Dragonfly journeys #129 - thanks - giving
Use your stuff #336 - give thanks
Love to scrap #115 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - thanks / thanksgiving
Color throw-down #518 - colors


8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Another lovely make such a shame another challenge has closed

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the watercoloring!! The puffy acorn is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Elaine

Majo said...

A beautiful card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at USE YOUR STUFF!

Majo - UYS-DT ♥

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is a beautiful card and the background is wonderful.

Marlena M. said...

Such a wonderful scene here~love the three dimensional acorn stickers! Beautiful watercoloring also, Billie. Thank you for sharing your art at Inkspirational~

Marge said...

What a wonderful autumn thanksgiving card ! Love your coloring and little details on the card. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Marge

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT