Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday March 17, 2015
 
New Release day at Catch the bug  the new release can be found in the Bugaboo store 
 New Release is Egg tulip peeker 
 

Since I don't send out Easter cards thought I would make this one a birthday card.  I am thought it would make a fun cute card for that special birthday.  I left the egg plain vs. adding some dots or lines. The die behind the image looks yellow but in real it's more of a lime green and the purple is deep purple. I wish there was a way to get true colors.. but I don't know if there is a way. I wouldn't know where to go to figure it out. I love her little bunny ears.


Challenges:
Inkspirational #78 - she art/or image of woman
IDIC #255 - Purple and green
Lil patch of crafty friends #6 - atg
Craft your passion #253 - atg
Crafting from the heart #51 - atg
Craftin desert diva's - happy birthday
Cards in envy - spring is in the air
Crafty boots - spring
Not just cards #15 - atg

recipe:  egg tulip peeker/bugaboo, su base, scraps, copics, sequins, pti sentiment, su die




13 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, this image is just too cute, love those bunny ears. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Michelle said...

This is an absolutely adorable card. It looks great to be a birthday card. Her bunny ears are cute. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge blog.

Michelle (DT)

Sandy Trefger said...

This is so cute! What a great idea to make this image a birthday card! I love the image and your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Anonymous said...

Lovely card great image. I love the purple background and the shaped die you used. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Rose DT x

Monika Reeck said...

She is too sweet and I love the color combo Billie
yellow and dark Blue
I never try it and you did it so well..woohoo so many post I must go hurry it will be 00:00 in Munich hehe
Lovely made Billie

Helen said...

Just gorgeous - such a sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Annie S. said...

Sweet, sweet image! I hear you about the colors - sometimes my purples look blue and it makes me crazy! Thanks for sharing this cutie pie at Cards in Envy! Annie :-)

Denise Goeldner said...

Great birthday card, perfect for that special person who celebrates around Easter time. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafting Friends, wish you luck and hope to see you for C#7.
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

cm said...

What a fun card! Thank you for sharing at Inkspirational!
~c

Judy McKay said...

Cute Bugaboo image. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Got2BCrafting said...

Awwww.... such a sweet card! I love the image, and your coloring is incredible!
Thanks for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party.
~ DT Lori

Tracey Manderson said...

Very cute card.Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of crafty friends. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey DT

Katy said...

Soooo CUTE..LOVE the coloring!!! Thanks for joining us over at Craftin' Desert Divas Easter Linky Party!!!