Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Catch the bug New Release / Happy your're my friend

Tuesday March 31, 2015
 
 

I just had to make a new background. I used a piece of watercolor paper. Clear embossed a large stampin up Large Circles stamp and heated. Then I wet the card and used my H2O paints and added the paint till I got the effect I wanted. I am loving the H2O's because of the shine it gives. I am happy with the results. Then I let it dry and went to color my image. I had to cut around the image because I wanted to show as much as possible the watercolor. I stamped the sentiment and added a few sequins to give interest.  I hope you enjoyed this card. Also check out the new images in the bugaboo store and awesome drop dead deals going on.. wow if you ever wanted some cheap awesome images now is the time.. head over to the Bugaboo store.


Challenges:
Craft your passion #255 - atg
Eureka #134 - more spring
Crafting from the heart #53 - atg
Suzy bee's bloomin #73 - atg /twist sentiment
Scribble and scrap #41 - atg

recipe: spring duck/bugaboo, lg circle su, h2o paints, clear embossing powder, copics, sequins, ss sentiment,





8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Bright and cheerful gorgeous card Ginny x

Pia S said...

Billie, that background looks fantastic! Such a cute and vibrant colored card!

crafty said...

Lovely bright card. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Billieee
the Image is so cuutee
the BG is so cooool now you are so great making your own DP yaayyy I am sooo happy to see this happy card I have that similar stamp like your SU but it is from Inkandinkado I guess and I will try to CASE ing this and if you dont believe me on my post for humor me wednesday I made a similar one embossed in white and gave watercolor..but H2O I dont have(Sad) it has a great color on your paper Billie..
hows your surgery hand hope it will be more recovery soon....hugs, Monika

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation! Bright colours are wonderful!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
Ileanaxx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, love colours combo !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the co!our ways and image.Thanks for entering the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Karal DT