Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Catch the bug / Bugaboo New Release / Kitty - Your are sunshine for my soul

Tuesday March 24, 2015
 
Catch the bug has a new release by Bugaboo
 
New Release is KITTIES
 

I thought of making this a mothers day card but scratched my head and thought ... no why not just make it a loving card. You are sunshine for my soul.. this way it can be for a male or female and for anytime.  I thought the little kitty should be sun color for the sunshine in the sentiment.  I used the towel and  colorless blender solution for the technique on the kitties but not sure if I like the effect.. I might need to find a different texture towel.  I used papers from Basic Grey max and whiskers. The sentiment is from Verve called happy hello.  
 

Challenges:
Sister act #98 - atg
Creative fingers #72 - atg
Craft your passion #254 - atg
Crafty sentiments - inspired by a song (what's new pussy cat- tom jones)

recipe: kitties bugaboo, bg dp, kraft card base, mft die, su punches, enamel dots and heart, verve sentiment, copics





3 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Billie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

Pia S said...

Isn't this image the cutest! I love your coloring technique as well as your choice of colors, Billie!

Monika Reeck said...

that Kitty is sooo cuuteee and I have seen it also at PIA blog hihi sweeet little Kitty...and you always have the matching DP
lovely card Billie..
hugs, Monika

PS: just on line again at Blog land since Monday I never touch my computer :)