Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Fitztown #69 challenge

Thursday March 5, 2015
 
Welcome to another month long challenge #69 at Fitztown where it's always ANYTHING GOES with a twist USE GREEN
 
 
This is the card I made using the image from Fitztown called Easter 5  it's such a cute little bunny.
I thought with Easter coming that it would be a great card for a grandchild..  I was looking through some paint strips I have in a box.. so I chose the green (which is part of the challenge twist) which is also paint chip card and used my spellbinder die to cut it out.. then looking further for a color theme to go with green and saw this awesome purple paint card.. I love the graduation of colors on the card.. If you look on the left side you can see the paint name by the star.. I cut it down and added another designer paper to give a little more contrast to the kraft card base. I have this variegated ribbon and used it to help add colors and a star button over the knot.  This card makes me smile.
 

Challenge:
Sweet stampin - all or nothing -one layer or more
Suzy bee's bloomin #69 - atg /twist- wet or dry embossing
Sentimental Sunday #248 - atg
IDIC - #253 - use a digi
Come and get it - embossing
Crafts galore encore March - atg
The artistic stamper - spring is coming
Papertake weekly - atg (opt. homemade flower)
Loves rubberstamps #141 - atg
Clear it out - atg
Creative card crew #82 - green
Inky impressions #199 - dots or stripes
Stampin royalty #269 - embossing
Word art Wednesday #173 - atg
Simon Wednesday - special lady / girly
Creative Inspirations #303 - something old (paint swatch and sentiment)
4 crafty chicks #236 - green
Moving along with the times - show us your bunny
QKR stampede #129 - bring on the green

recipe: easter 5 fitztown, paint chips, ribbon, sb die, white embossing powder, cottage stamper sentiment, button star, copics, dcwv paper.

31 comments:

The Red Mullet Band said...

I love this cute rabbit!!! and the letters!!! Amazing project.
Hugs. Ana Isabel

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Billie love the cute bunny and fabulous colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love love this image...so sweet. Now where did you get paint strips that long? Humm...I'll go check at Loves or Home Depot. What a cool idea and love the graduation of color. I think I'm changing to green this coming week....another happy color. Fab job you did!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love love this image...so sweet. Now where did you get paint strips that long? Humm...I'll go check at Loves or Home Depot. What a cool idea and love the graduation of color. I think I'm changing to green this coming week....another happy color. Fab job you did!

Bonnie32002 said...

I just passed up a paint chip swap as I couldn't come up with an idea. I wish I would have seen this cute design!

Debbie said...

Great card, thank you for showing us all at Sweet Stampin'. debbiex

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image and brilliant card Ginny x

Unknown said...

“Word Art Wednesday” thanks you for entering this lovely art in our 173rd challenge. We appreciate seeing your beautiful entry.
BLESSINGS Carole

N-Eva said...

Beautiful and pretty card. Love the combination of colours and pretty design! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge challenge.Neva

Blankina said...

Ohh what a cute image and the sentiment is perfect too.
So glad you could join Loves Rubberstamps this week.
Hugs Blankina

Lisa J said...

Love this cute little bunny. Great Card. Lisa x

Monika Reeck said...

cute image
lovely colored
and that sentiment fit to that bunny...that purple paint card is cooool I wish I can get it in germany too..I know my dad has it in Jakarta (Indonesia) cause he sometimes paint the house and bought the paint and get the sample of that colors...sweet and beautiful made Billie..
I am still influenza and today I stayed at home...see your mail my friend..
hugs, Monika

Denice said...

Such a cute image and great use of paint chips..the gradient colors are perfect. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

Cass said...

Cute image and fabulous colours.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Pami said...

What a little cutie!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck! Pami x

Hazel said...

Yes, it makes me smile too. A lovely sunny card to cheer someone up. Hazel x

Camille Short said...

Fantastic!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation!I love sweet image and colours!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Another great card with cute image of that bunny, love it!!
Thanks for joining us at Artistic Stamper this month again

Sherri said...

This is such a sweet bunny & so beautifully done! I'm so glad you could join us this week for the QKR Stampede!

Unknown said...

so sweet. Thanks for entering Crafts Galore Encore Challenge ATG. Wendy (DT).xx

Candace said...

This is such a fun card! I love that ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday! Have a blessed week! :)

jenn shurkus said...

such a sweet card :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Such a cute bunny, great job on your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Such a cute bunny, great job on your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

mixamatoasties said...

What a cute bunny.

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

Susan

karalschuknecht said...

Adorable card, I love the bunny and your have done a great job with this card. Thanks for joining us this week or our Green Challenge at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Erum Tasneem said...

This looks super fun and oh-so-adorable!

Sentimental Sundays DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card. I just love this glitter star. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew. Good luck in a draw.
Hugs, Yvonne

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

A very cute card thank you for joining us over at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge.