Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Inspiration Destination # 23 - Always anything goes - Love and kisses

Wednesday March 4, 2015
 
 

We have two sponsors this week
 
One sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique
 

I got the to use this cute image called LIPSTICK CHICK for my card. I thought the swishes that are suppose to represent lipstick was great for the background. I know I have a kissing lips stamp but I could not find it anywhere so thought this would work and I think I like it better than the lips would of been. I used three different su colors for the swishes and then colored the lipstick in a similar color. I used wink of stella on the tube of lipstick but it never shows up on the computer.. This was a fun card to make. The sentiment is an unmarked stamp but thought this went well with the image.


Challenges:
Corrosive Challenges #219 - follow your heart
Quirky crafts #5 - pretty in pink
Lil patch of crafty friends #5 - atg
That crafty place - mothers day /and or atg
Papertake weekly - atg (option flowers)
Loves rubberstamps #141 - atg
Clear it out - atg


recipe: lipstick chick the stamping boutique, copics, mft swishes, sentiment ?, su base, white su. wink of stella





8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Billie,
I love your cards. I think you did a great background with this lipstick strokes.
xxx Michelle

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Both your cards are lovely Billie, I particularly like the hula hoop girl x

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges. Monica.-DT

Desire Fourie said...

Billie this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Monika Reeck said...

hi hi hi
it looks like that baby chicken love to used her mommy lipstick
cuuutee card and love that color behind that baby chicken
great idea and cute card..
I am laughing look this sweet card Billie..
hugs, Monika

Dangina Martinez said...

LOL! Such an adorable design! Thanks so much for playing along with Loves Rubberstamps this week!
Hugs, Dangina

Lydia said...

Such a great project! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT