Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Catch the bug - Bugaboo New Release / BUNNY TRIO - happy spring

Tuesday March 10, 2015
 
It's Tuesday so that is New Release day at Bugaboo digi stamps  New release is Bunny Trio
 

Head over to Catch the bug to see our cards and what the Design Team did with the new image. Bunny Trio. I am not much for Easter cards so thought I would make it a Happy spring card instead. I don't know what it is lately but I am loving grey card stock.. and no it's not because of 50 shades of grey either..  I used washi tape because it needed some additional color and I have so much of it I need to use it up.  I colored each bunny a different color and then I saw somewhere on taking a towel and putting non colored copic on it and lay it over the colored image (before you color anything else) and it gives a texture look so I cut a 3 x 3 out of a terry towel and did it. So that is the texture you see on the bunnies. I then finished coloring the card. The little sentiment is from Paper trey ink.
 

Challenges:
Moving along with the times - show us the bunny
Craft your passion #252 - atg
Eureka stamps #131 - atg
Crafting from the heart #50 - atg

recipe: bunny trio bugaboo, card stock stampin up, sentiment pti, washi tape, copics, wink of stella, white gel pen (on two eggs)





11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny x

Pia S said...

I really like how your bunnies turned out using your towel technique! I too have loads of washi tapes and I feel quite guilty not using them more. I just love my rolls but I'm lacking ideas on how to use them.

Monika Reeck said...

hihihi the images makes me smile Billie
tooo cuuutee and lovely coloring the flowers and the eegs
cuteee card I love this..
great for easter card..you started faster than me hehe
hugs Monika

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm so running behind on card challenges and did the wrong SSS the other day. Hope to work on it today but it's my son's 21st birthday and I'm running around for a small party tonight.

Judith said...

This is just fab Billie - i just love your bunnies! - thank you so much fro joining in our Bunny challenge at MAWTT hugs Judith x

Anonymous said...

so funny and nice, Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week!

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Lisa Mensing said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps ATG. Lisa DT

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

So pretty
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again a next challenge.

XXX Lulu'

http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

Unknown said...

Very cute, what a great technique! Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times.

Julie Odil said...

That is an adorable trio of bunnies! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card. Love your images. Thank you for joining us at CFTH challenge. Good Luck.