Saturday, March 07, 2015

Catch the bug Saturday challenge -ATG / a house is not a home

Saturday March 7, 2015
 
Welcome to another challenge ATG at Catch the bug / Bugaboo
 
 


This is my card using the image from Bugaboo / Catch the bug.. Kidz boy puppy  Isn't he cute?  I love the dog to and the masculine look to the card. The sentiment I don't remember who it is by but I love the saying. I can not image our house with out a dog.. fur baby.. I know when we lost our Lakeland a year and half ago, dh said when our Charlie passes he doesn't want any more dogs.. I cant imagine it and guess well cross that road when the time comes. In the mean time I cherish every moment with my fur baby.. No back to the card I made. I needed to get a lot of those colors in the card so I did my strips down the side again and used some of the colors in the cloths. I love using scraps for that purpose. I am such a hoarder / lover of papers I cant throw them away.. no matter how small. I just might get a punched flower out of that little piece. Any how this is my card. I hope you play along and enter your card over at Catch the bug.


Challenge:
Loves rubberstamps #141 - atg
Inky impressions #199 - dots or stripes
Word art Wednesday #173 - atg
Creative inspirations #303 - something old (sentiment)
Sister act #96 - atg
Creative fingers #70 - atg
Scrapping 4 fun #37 - atg
Just us girls #283 - word week/masculine
Challenge up your life #10 - masculine

recipe:  kidz boy puppy/bugaboo, kraft base, various scraps, bg paper (teal and vertical strip) sb die, corner chomper, sentiment??, copics, stickles




14 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love everything!!! The stripe pieces..never tried and it looks way cool, the cute image and the SO TRU sentiment. I'm with you, don't worry till the time comes.

Monika Reeck said...

lovely stripes idea on your card
and woooww you never throw away any paper...I did like you too but then my hubby said your drawer will be so full then I was ever throw away my scrap paper now I have much again haha..also scrap paper in my stash not DP but only red blue green black grey blue yellow..only plain paper dear Billie..also I have not only white paper but nowadays I love to make CAS design they need MORE WHITE on the card thats why you seen my card all white hehe :)
I love that little boy..cute Image and lovely colored again...
hugs, Monika

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a wonderful image and fun colors! Love the little boy and his dog. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the stripe pieces and colors.
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Dangina Martinez said...

Too adorable! I will have to get this image for myself, lol. Love your fun design! Thanks so much for playing along with Loves Rubberstamps this week!
Hugs, Dangina

Lydia said...

Such a great project! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

SUPER CUTE! Fabulous coloring too - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Ela said...

What a cute card! My kids would so agree with the sentiment.
Thanks for playing along over at Challenge up your life!
Ela

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love that image. I need to make a card for someone who just added a puppy to their family and this one is perfect.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your card is awesome! That image is super cute and I love your design. Great use of some scraps. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Granmargaret said...

Great boys card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This card is fantastic, as well as the sentiment! I really like the scrap pieces of paper on the side, that brings in great colors. The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt