Saturday, March 28, 2015

Catch the bug Saturday ANYTHING GOES / Happy Birthday

Saturday March 28, 2015
 
First off there is a BIG and I mean B I G sale going on over at Bugaboo.. check it out.. after you check out my card, of course.
 
Catch the bug - color challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
Color challenge with colors I had a fun time working with... I really like the way this card turned out.. I see now - that I am ready to post my card that the bears arm is really the girls.. oh well it's made and I am taking it that the bear has his hand over her arm and he's got a double chin which would be the other part of the girls arm.. lol - would you of even noticed if I didn't mention it?? I also fussy cut the frame out and it's layered on the dark blue square. It almost looks printed on it but I did cut around all of those scallops..   I used various basic gray strips and scraps to tie in some of the other colors I colored her. I used the image  Girl and teddy picture 
 

Challenges:
Papertake weekly - a cut above
Penny's paper crafty #220 - girl/boy or both
Word art Wednesday #176 - atg
Simon Wednesday - atg
Creative inspirations #306- animals
QKR stampede #132 - add a sentiment
Sister act #99 - atg

recipe: girl teddy picture image/ctb, su base, bg strips, scraps, sentiment??, copics, wink of stella, su blue ink, viva pearl pen




9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

what a SWEET design, Billie! Love the use of image and details. The little strips of banners are darling in this! GREAT job on the fussy cutting! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

she is a cuuutee Image and as always I love your coloring and great using that color combo Billie...cuteee card I love this and happy weekend my friend hope you have some times to crafting
hugs
Monika

bonnie32002 said...

You are right, I never ever would have noticed!

Laura W said...

I didn't even notice the girls arm. You did a great job on this card ( the image is adorable) Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges. I hope you'll join us next Wednesday for a new one :)

Sherri said...

Such a sweet, sweet card! Love your adorable image & you have colored her perfectly. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She's precious! I see you entered her into the QKR challenge. For the life of me, I can not do those flags you have at the bottom of your image. They are so cute, but I just can't get them even. I've tried everything in the measuring correctly.

chanya13 said...

Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspiration Challenge. Agnieszka DT

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic creation! I love the colours you have used!
Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Kim Kutie said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.