Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Inspiration Destination #24 - Anything goes - There's Nowwhere else I'd rather be

Wednesday March 11, 2015
 
Inspiration Destination #24 - ANYTHING GOES
We have two sponsors this week
 
 
Our sponsor Dr. Digi's
I used this fun image from Dr. Digi's called Summer holiday.. Cute and fun huh. My brother had a VW bus when he was a lot younger. It was this color too. Fun holiday ahead for this fun guy.  I like this card and wish I was going on a nice summer holiday.
 

 Challenges:
Craft your passion #252 - atg
Eureka stamps #131 - atg
Crafting from the heart #50 - atg
Simon says Monday - B is for.... (blue vw bus)
Melonheadz friends - use green
Word art Wednesday #174 - atg
Creative moments #63 - atg / spring green

recipe: kraft, October afternoon, dr. digi summer holiday, tech tues. sentiment, su punch, wood veneer stars / arrows, copics, wink of stella













11 comments:

Isobel said...

Love the camper van! Thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights good luck x

Isobel said...

Me again! Love the camper can thanks for joining in at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

Monika Reeck said...

Hey this is cool Billie
this image great for manly card
I must buy it hehehe
love the coloring and again nice DP and love that arrow and polkadots in red paper there COOL Manly card and its not VW symbol on the card...but others hihi also makes me smile..
see you soon on my Blog Billie
I am coloring one lovely vintage Image there..hugs, Monika

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is adorable and I don't think I have seen anything quite like this. I had a bug and in high school we left for lunch everyday in a friends VW bus just like this...fun fun times. Great card!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Billie live the image and great colour's
Dianne xx :)

Michelle said...

Lovely card Billie. I like your background.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again in a next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Anonymous said...

Hello, A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnightCreative Moments Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
Chrissy DT Member

Tanvi said...

This is adorable & fun! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion#252. Good Luck.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This is such a great card! It made me want to find the nearest retro van, hop in it, and take a road trip to anywhere! You put this together so well and I like the sense of movement and energy it has. Such a great scene that you created and it couldn't help but make me smile! Thanks for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and for getting me in the mood for summer adventures!

Annie said...

Love your added elements like the stars and arrows, such a fun card!! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :)

Deanne Saunders said...

Ha! Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ AND FRIENDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper