Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Inspiration Destination #25 - I exercise

Wednesday March 18, 2015
 
 
 

 
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo
 
 
This is my card using the Bugaboo image Mildred exercise spill coffee
The sentiment is not from Mildred,, it sounds more like Stella but thought it went well with the image. I colored her with the water color paint Kuretake Garsai Tambi and was so surprised to see that the Kraft paper from Kraft Journal didn't ball or feather up. I was so impressed. I love these paints. So worth the cost.  I had some strips of water color paper that I cut off of other projects and saved them so I just cut them up and slid them in behind the image. The were too pretty to throw away.. I used some sequins to finish her off. I was working on another project and set this image aside.. when I was splatting white paint on the other project some of the white hit this image.. that's why there are spots. I wasn't going to start over.. hate when that happens.
 

Challenges:
Suzy bee's bloomin #71 - atg/twist- spots and or stripes
Inkspirational #78 - she art/or image of a woman
Kraft journal #215 - atg
Eureka stamps #132 - greens
Crafting from the heart #51 - atg
OLLCB #176 - fashion - any kind
Shopping our stash weekly #193 - I made this/make your own background
Use your stuff #177 - create your own background

recipe: mildred exercise spill coffee, kraft journal kraft, sentiment bugaboo, water color strips, sequins, garsai tambi paints, corner chomper




14 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I can't keep up with all your card posting. They are all fun, sweet, and wonderful. I'll have to keep this sentiment and I think pretty sure I have this image so you just might see a casing soon.

Monika Reeck said...

hihi cute sentiment
cute Image and lovely stripes of paper you put there...sweet and cute card Billie..hugs, Monika

Alljazzed2create said...

This is lovely.. Thanks for joining us at Eureka stamps for our Green challenge

DT Pam

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La la Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

Kim M said...

Great card and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Chana Malkah said...

Fun project! Thanks for accepting the Create Your Own Background Challenge here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous job and thanks so much for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge very good luck Judith DT x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a fun card. Thanks so much for playing along with us.
Karen
The Kraft Journal

karalschuknecht said...

This is such a great card, I love your coloring & the white spots look like they were meant to be. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps for our Green Challenge.
Karal DT

Lori said...

Another fantastic card! Love the image and the sentiment! Thanks for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff!
Lori - UYSDT

Shirl said...

I agree - those strips of water colour paper are just gorgeous... love the background you created. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff - DT Shirl

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, such a fun image and sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Yvonne Garner said...

What a colorful, fun filled card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

Michelle J M said...

Oh what a fun card, love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x