Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Inspiration Destination #27 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES / What a beautiful day

Wednesday April 1, 2015
 
Welcome to another challenge at Inspiration Destination #27
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
 
 

Our sponsor this week is A day for daisies
 

I always take so long trying to find an image to use BECAUSE I LOVE THEM ALL. I want them all, but I chose to use Bird dreams  ..  I tried to paint this little girl with my Kuretake but it just did not look right so tossed it away and went back to the copics.  I also used my cloud template that I made out of x-ray film and just free handed a line of cloud to make my design. I have used it for years and love it.
I wanted to bring one of the flowers that is in the designer paper by stampin up - forward so stamped the sentiment on one of them and cut it out. I added some twine and called it done.

I hope you make it over to Inspiration Destination and join in on the challenge fun. remember it's always anything goes.


Challenges:
Allsorts #304 - feature a creature
Suzy bee's bloomin #73 - atg w/twist sentiment
613 Ave. create #117 - atg / no twist
Crafting when we can #91 - weather
Scribble and scrap #41 - atg
Craft your passion #255 - atg
Eureka stamps #134 - more spring
Crafting from the heart #53 - atg
OLLCB #177 - Easter / spring

recipe: bird dreams a day for daisies, kraft cs kraft journal, su designer paper, twine, my cloud template, simon says sentiment, copics





15 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely with the clouds on the background.
xxx Michelle

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely design, Billie! Your work is always wonderful! Thanks for playing wtih us again here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Monika Reeck said...

your clooud looks so real Billie love that image and lovely coloring too and I love that DP..dark brown and flower...as always awesome card my friend..I sent you some goodies..hope you will like it...
wait till 1-2 weeks it will come to your home Billie..hugs, Monika

Jo Channon said...

This is a lovely card and perfect for this weeks Challenge at Allsorts. The image is so pretty, Thankyou for joining in Jo x

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely card and image. Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps..

DT Pam

Åsa said...

This image is so sweet. You have made a really beautiful card.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Sweet and beautiful. I've still sick and hard for me to comment

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Your colouring is beautiful!I love image!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
Ileanaxx

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Very cute card-love the coloring and use of the kraft paper! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and love the cloud background--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Tanvi said...

Bellie this is so cute! Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion#255. Good luck!

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Karal DT

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Beautiful hun. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft your passion challenge.

http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Hugs
Naz xx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Sue DT xx

Alyx said...

Fab card. So cute. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx