Friday, March 13, 2015

Catch the bug - Bugaboo Free Friday - MONKEY LOVE BALLOON / Happy birthday

Friday March 13, 2015
 
MONKEY LOVE BALLOON
 
 
Free image is MONKEY LOVE BALLOON and I had to make him into a birthday card. I just spoke birthday to me.  I decided to make a gate fold card. (see the paper clip below holding it shut so I could take a photo of the card?) I again used grey and had some awesome scraps that spoke to me so used them and made for a great fun possible masculine birthday card. The Happy birthday fit perfect. I love those up and down sentiments.  I hope you find time to head over to the Bugaboo store and pick up your free image.
 
 

Challenges:
Crafty sentiments - birthday
The crazy challenge #192 - happy birthday
Fab 'n' funky #250 - focus on image
Little red wagon #280 - cute cute cute
Word art Wednesday #174 - atg
Cute card Thursday #364 - celebrate

recipe: bugaboo monkey love balloon, su grey, scraps, sequins, su background dots, ranger ink, copics, wink of stella





7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm always needing masculine cards and birthday too so this is super. Ahhh, the paper clip...I know it well. Sometimes I think I need a balloon to hold my tail ?butt up too...haha

Monika Reeck said...

hihi that monkey image makes me smile
too cute
and again lovely coloring and great choice of the Dp
sweet card you made my friend
see you soon on my last post..
its also from Jennifer Mc G. You tube video but another technique Billie..tell me do you like to try that technique too?
hugs, Monika

JanR said...

So cool that it's a gate fold. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Unknown said...

Beautiful project , congratulations !
Thanks for playing with us
Mel
Dt Crafty Sentiments

Cvetelina Borisova said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

Anonymous said...

Great card.Super design and colours.Cute monkey too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next time.
Lisa x GDT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week with our 'Focus on the Image' challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT