Tuesday, September 08, 2020

You are pumpkin spice - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 8, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at Crafty Sentiments.

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES

I am using the fun image called Isobel clearing leaves. I colored her with copics. I used Lil inker stitch die.  I dug through my scraps and found this paper that worked perfect with my coloring of the image. I always wait .. I ALMOST always wait till I am done coloring before I pick designer papers.. I have so much I know something will stand out.. lol.. I stamped the Sugar Pea sentiment and added some twine and Gerda Steiner leaves/acorn which are watercolored.  
Krafty chicks #523 - stamp act
The paper funday #21 - anything goes / opt. fall
Crafty friends #144 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 588 - hand colored
Crafting happiness #65 - anything goes
Simon Monday - use favorite stamp 

7 comments:

brenda said...

A fun and colourful card for our 'Coloured image' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

How cute n fun loving this. xx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Fabulous colouring! Lovely autumn card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Lisa Lynn said...

You have an awesome collection of raking cards. Great image. Just don't think that I would be out in a dress to rake though, lol.

Catie Cuddles said...

Sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Donna Walls said...

Such a lovely Autumn card and adorable image, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see you again in the next challenge! Donna, DT