Friday, September 25, 2020

We appreciate you - my second card for Crafty Catz #520 challenge

Friday September 25, 2020

I have a second card to share for the challenge over at
 We were given a few extra images so I chose another. 

The theme is a COLOR SWATCH


this is the color swatch


Our sponsor is Sherry West Art

                                              

                                                  We also have Crafty Ribbon as a sponsor
                                                            

I am using this image called Poppi and duck.. I colored her with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used a Paper Trey Ink die and cut off the side points so it fit the card better. I used some My minds eye scraps. The sentiment is from Simon says. I added a twine bow. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #42 -anything goes/animal

Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - Sept
Crafting happiness #67 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - animal antics
Little red wagon #659 - celebrate




6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, I think your card is so cute, coloured beautifully and love the clouds.
Hope you have a good weekend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

lovely papers and colouring for this autumn challenge, a cold wind here today lol xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Another really sweet card. Love Dawn x

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie!! How the heck are you? I see you're still creating super cute stuff! Guess what?....Dragonfly Journeys is back in action! Stop by and see me when you have a minute.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love the colors and that image is adorable.