Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Be bold. Be brave The lion sleeps tonight - Do-Al (l) Creative #45

Tuesday September 15, 2020

Reminder for the challenge going on over at 

The theme this month is
INSPIRED BY A SONG

list on your blog the song that inspired your card


Our sponsor is Swedish house. I am using my own images. Not by Swedish house.

Ok.. Do you know the song that inspired my card???
Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh
Lion sleeps tonight by the Tokens

I used DCWV  designer paper and scraps to create the background. I used My favorite things trees and ran them through embossing folders. I used scraps and Lawn Fawn grass die. I stamped the Tech. Tuesday Lion and the MFT giraffe then colored with copics and used the dies to cut out. I finished with a little sentiment at the bottom by Tech. Tues. This background paper really gave great depth. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #42 -anything goes/animal

Moving along with the times #122 - create a scene 
Word art Wednesday wk. 456-457 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #175 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #66 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - use scraps

3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the added texture. It gives a fabulous finish to this lovely card. Love Dawn x

Helen said...

LOVE the scrap you used and that textured background is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Helen

Joan said...

Great use of scraps and you made a really cute picture##

Thanks for joining in Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan