Monday, September 14, 2020

Merry Christmas - Make My Monday #131

Monday September 14, 2020

Hello... Guess what??? 
I am now on the Make My Monday design team... I am so excited. I love that I can use my own images which I have such a big stash of and they are screaming to be used more often..


Theme for these two weeks is 
CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER



For my card I am using a gifted stamp I received from my dear blog friend Lisa Peronto.. I feel she is like a sister even though we've never met but been on a dt together and communicate often through messenger.. For this card I heat embossed in Simon Says gold  the Sheena design image, then used my Mission gold watercolors and painted the images. I stamped the image twice so I could put the Merry Christmas from Hero Arts in the center. I painted the background but now wish I hadn't ... but it's too late. It's too bright and I even went over it wish a damp paper towel to remove some of the paint. Still too bright.  I added a few sequins.
Challenges:
Jan's digi Sept. - anything goes
My time to craft #440 - embossing /wet/dry
Scrapping 4 fun #175 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #66 - anything goes




8 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous layout and stamping Billie,the colours are beautiful

Dawn Phillips said...

Welcome to the team Billie. Your inspiration is so pretty. Love Dawn x

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, I LOVE IT! So glad that you are on the Make My Monday DT so congrats for that they will just love you and all your great creations. We have such a wonderful connection and you keep me sane.

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Excellent Gold Embossing with your watercolor Holly! Thank you for sharing your exquisitely elegant holiday creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us for a NEW challenge every 1st Monday of the month. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Melissa said...

Lovely card. thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge.

Hazel Estibeiro said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining Scrapping4funChallenge.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation and love how you design your work, great colours… Many thanks for entering into our challenge and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
[aNNie design team member for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work, thank you for joining Jan's Digi stamps challenge, Hope to see you again next time.