Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Doing everything that makes us happy - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 22, 2020

Hello .. Today I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at 

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES



I am using the image called Sunny days.. I colored her with copics. I used my red rubber baby buggy bumper stamp to create a little sand look and Ranger ink. I used My favorite things stitch die and added to a summer theme designer paper.  I stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink.  

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #67 - anything goes






3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

What a brilliant sunny card. Love Dawn x

Joy Wilson said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

MeSi said...

This card makes me miss summer, so well done!
Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT