Monday, September 14, 2020

Grateful Thankful Blessed - Always Fun #180

Monday September 14, 2020

Helloooo... I have a card to share for the new challenge we have at

Our theme this week is CREATE A SCENE


For my card I used the thin die from Simon Says and then laid out the Sugar Pea design images to see what I could create.. I used Ranger ink and my ground stencil and added a little blue to the sky. I then set it aside and stamped the images. I colored with copics and used the dies to cut out.. I I used foam dots on the cute foxes and pumpkins. I added to a scrap of Quick quote designer paper. I stamped the Sugar Pea sentiment.  I love how this came out and I am loving using these thin frame dies.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #42 -anything goes/animal
Moving along with the times #122 - create a scene 
The paper funday #21 - anything goes / opt. fall
Word art Wednesday wk. 456-457 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 589 - I love (animals, scenes, fall colors)
Gem of a challenge wk. 19- anything goes
Crafting happiness #66 - anything goes


7 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely scene Billie. I struggle with scenes. This is beautiful inspiration. Love Dawn x

Linby said...

So cute and beautifully coloured too. A lovely scene. Thanks so much for joining in with my I love challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute....I love foxes and these guys are adorable. Great coloring and scene.

brenda said...

A really cute Autumnal creation, lovely to see you at our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

Your may also like to link to the A/G option of our first challenge at https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/, we would love to have you join in.

B x

Mummylade said...

This is so cute! Thank you so much for celebrating with us at Allsorts this week.

Mervi said...

Cute and gorgeous autumn card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Regina said...

This is absolutely lovely!
Thanks for playing at Paper Funday Challenge and I wish you the best of luck! We hope to see you again.
Regina DT-Member