Tuesday, September 29, 2020

time to celebrate - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday September 29, 2020

Hello.. 
It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES



I am using this darling little image called Isobel strawberry cupcake.. I colored her with copics. I used a Simon says die to cut her out. I layered her on some dark gray card stock. I had this die cut frame from Lil inker on my desk so used it to frame the image. I took a Hero arts happy birthday and Stampin up ink and repeat stamped the sentiment. I then used a Reverse Confetti and the same Stampin up ink and stamped the time to celebrate.  I went over her bow with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
As you like it - bright or pastel favorite (mostly bright as it seems to make the card more cheerful- but to even it out and not so powerful add a little pastel)
Creative fingers #193 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 39 - anything goes
A gem of a craft wk. 20 - anything goes
Dragonfly journey #139 - encouragement/celebration
Crafting happiness #68 - anything goes




6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable image. Nice and cheery. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine.

Sybil B. said...

Super sweet birthday card, it's sure to bring a smile to a recipient!
Thanks for participating in Polkadoodles AGC for week #39!
Sybil DT My blog link: https://sybilb28.blogspot.com/

Nelly said...

Such a cute card ! love how you created the background using the stamp! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week. Nelly DT x

Anne said...

Thanks for joining the AYLI challenge, another lovely card
Anne x

Karen Letchworth said...

What a darling image, Billie. Personally, I think it's always a good time to celebrate - especially when there's ice cream involved. THANK YOU for sharing your talents with us. it is always always appreciated. I'm so grateful to you for the wonderful art you share in our challenges. I wish you the best of health and happiness.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 20 at Gem of a Challenge!