Friday, September 04, 2020

Have a tweet birthday - Colour Crazy Wk. 35

Friday September 4, 2020

Hello again.. It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is always ANYTHING GOES



Our sponsor this week is Ikes Art


I am using the image called quirky parrot.. Isn't he cute.. I colored him with copics. I used Spellbinder rectangle die to cut him out.  I used my cloud template and Ranger ink and created the sky behind him and then again on the white card base. I stamped the My favorite things sentiment and added some Stampin up die cut leaves from scraps. Kept the card pretty simple. 

Challenges:
Time out #169 - season (back to school- prior to covid)
Crafting happiness #64 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 35 - anything goes
Papercraft #61 - animals
Crafty animals #42 -anything goes/animal
Simon Says Wednesday  - stamp it
Krafty chicks #523 - stamp act





5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh my that's lots of great color in the parrot. You have awesome clouds...as usual.

ike said...

Fabulous card. Great colouring and I really love his cloud backgrounds :-)
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lisa said...

what a fun birthday card Billie, thank you so much for sharing it with us on the Papercraft Challenges blog! Lisa xx

Jane Savage said...

What a great character and I love your colouring! That is a fabulous sky too!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Maikreations said...

Such a fun birthday card! Love the look of that bird ;o) Thank you for playing along with our "Animals" challenge at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting, Maike ;o)