Monday, September 21, 2020

So very happy for you - Always Fun Challenge #181

Monday September 21, 2020

hello.. How is life going for you?  Hope ok and you're having some time to craft.

I have a card to share for the new challenge going on over at 

Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES


I dug through my scraps and using scraps created my card. I used My favorite things circle die. the house is Tech. Tuesday and the trees are Simon Says. I used a copic to go around the window frames and door color. Once it was all adhered down I used a yellow copic to color in the window squares. I added the Reverse Confetti sentiment

Challenges:
Love to scrap #137 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - use scraps
Crafting happiness #67 - anything goes




4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week with all your projects. Hope you'll link up again! Don't forget to click on LIKE for all the other entries you like. The Most Liked Project will be featured on Sunday along with some of my favorite picks.
Smiles!
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member @ Crafting Happiness Challenges
My Craft Blog: PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Billie! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So cool house. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Mrs.B said...

A great card and a lovely way to use your scraps.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x