Tuesday, September 01, 2020

I'm in no shape to exercise - Do-Al (l) Creative #45

Tuesday September 1, 2020

Hellooooo everyone..
 It's September and time for another challenge over at

Our theme is INSPIRED BY A SONG

LIST THE SONG THAT REPRESENTS YOUR CARD


Can you guess what song inspired my card???  
 Let's get physical - physical.. Olivia Newton - John
I have these fun cats by Make an impression.. I stamped and colored with copics. I added this sentiment and sorry but can't read the name on the wooden block but thought great for the image. I added some sequins and Nuvo drops in the center. I went around the edge with Quick quote chalk ink and then went around the edge of the white card base with cool gray Quick quote chalk ink.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 454-455 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #649 - inky
Crafting happiness #64 - anything goes




1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is awesome. LOVE those cats and this is how I feel, lol.