Friday, September 25, 2020

Thanks a bunch - Alphabet challenge "M"

Friday September 25, 2020

Hello.. Yup this is another team I have joined. I am on 4 new ones.. I am so excited.  I love that I can use my own sadly ignored stamps.. They are going to get a good work out with 4 new teams to create for.

There is a new challenge over at Alphabet Challenge  

This challenge is the letter "M"


For the "M" I chose Monkey.. who doesn't love monkeys.. I used My favorite things monkey, bananas and sentiment. I colored with copics. I used the dies and then dug through my scraps and created the background. I used Stampin up punches for the sentiment. I finished with some epoxy dots. 

Challenges:
QKR 404 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - use scraps
Crafty animals #42 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #67 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - animal antics
As you like it - bright or pastel favorite (I tend to go more for bright or sometimes little pastel with a pop of bright)







 

9 comments:

meg said...

love the serious expression on his face and the way he is hanging on to his bananas, a fabulous fun card

Debbie Mageed said...

Welcome to the Alphabet DT, Billie! Love your adorable card! It's detailed perfectly!! Have a great weekend!

Dawn Phillips said...

So Cute. We all love monkeys. Especially when they are on sweet cards like this. Love Dawn x

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Mia said...

What a super card, Billie! Great design!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! This is such a cute card and I love that MFT image! So happy that you have joined the Alphabet Challenge DT! : )
Rachelle

Lisa Lynn said...

What a cutie with that monkey.

Mrs.B said...

A great card and a lovely way to use your scraps.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x

Anne said...

Thanks for joining the AYLI challenge, this is adorable!
Anne x