Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Congratulations - Bugaboo Stamps New Release

Tuesday September 1, 2020

I have a card to share for the 

Check out the DT creations over at 


This image is called Just Married. I colored the image with copics. I found the Club Scrap designer paper that has words that worked perfect for the marriage theme. I went around the edge of the image with Quick Quote chalk ink. I stamped the Paper Trey Ink sentiment. I went over the hearts and tail lights with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush

Challenges:
Crafty happiness #64 - anything goes
Time out #169 - season
Cute card Thursday #649 - inky
Krafty chicks #522 - all occasions




2 comments:

Claire said...

Love the nontraditional colours
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Nance said...

Great wedding card and love the colors. Glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.