Wednesday, September 09, 2020

My card for the challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner #211

Wednesday September 9, 2020

Hello everyone. We have a new challenge this month over at 

Our theme this month is FALL COLORS


Our sponsor this month is Digi Doodle Studio


I am using the image called Heidi.. I colored the image with copics. I went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink. I layered this onto a piece of DCWV designer paper and tied twine around the image. I finished with a button. I didn't think this needed a sentiment .. as it could be used for any occasion .. birthday, back to school, welcome fall. 

Challenges:
The paper funday #21 - anything goes / opt. fall
Crafty Hazelnuts pattern paper - Sept
Crafty friends #144 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 588 - hand colored
Crafting happiness #65 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #128 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 36 - anything goes

8 comments:

Maz said...

I love this! Fab card using autumnal tones. I agree, no sentiment required :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. Good Luck! Maz x

brenda said...

What a super Autumnal creation and so colourful, thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Colouring' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Angela said...

Great fun card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge with Twist at The Paper Funday Challenges this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
Smiles, Angela DT Member
DT
https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Linby said...

what a great image! love how you coloured her. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Darlene said...

Awesome coloring on this sweet image and yes, it speaks for itself! WELCOME FALL!!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lisa Lynn said...

I'm afraid that I'm going to have this in just a few weeks and feel overwhelmed with having to deal with leaves. LOVE your coloring.

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 36 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x