Friday, September 18, 2020

Three Cheers - Crafty Catz #519

 Friday September 18, 2020

Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at 

Our theme this week it MAKE IT SPORTY


Our sponsor this week is Dr. Digi's


Oh how I love the fun images from Dr. Digi's. This is Soccer Silas..  I colored him with copics.. I used Spellbinder square die. I dug through some scraps that were in an Authentique bag and pieced the background. I stamped the Three Cheers from Power Poppy and the hip, hip, hooray from Reverse Confetti. I thought this could be a great masculine birthday card too. 

Challenges:
Love to scrap #137 - anything goes

11 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, I love your card its a fun image and great colours.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

This is a really fun card with your bright paper scraps, xx

Heather said...

Very fun! He doesn't look very excited, but maybe he's just getting warmed up! I think it would be a perfect masculine card for most any occasion! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Dawn Phillips said...

I love Dr Digi images. This is such a fun card. Love Dawn x

Furrbster said...

This made me giggle!!

Hugz Tinz

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Great Card!

Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.

Happy Crafting
Sam

Jane Savage said...

What a great card, love that image and the colours you've used!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Marjut said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fun card! The image really made me smile and I love how you pieces the background together with scraps 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x