Friday, May 15, 2020

You're the bees knees - Bugaboo stamps Free Friday

Friday May 15, 2020

Hello.. I have a card to share for the Free Friday over at 
Check out the design teams creations using this fun image over at Catch the bug



This image is Girl Bee.. I colored her with copics. I added some glitter to her wings. I backed her on some My favorite things designer paper and then on some yellow card stock. I used My favorite things dies and Simon Says sentiment. I finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops.

Challenges:
Crafty hazelnut's pattern paper - May
Love to scrap #133 - anything goes
Jan's digi stamps  May - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 438-439 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #48 - anything goes/ opt. nature
The sisterhood of crafters - birds / bees / butterflies

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your gorgeous second entry love this bugaboo image. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of
BIRDS, BEES, BUTTERFLIES
(USE ONE OR ALL)
at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Adorable! I can hear the BUZZZZZZ from here.... Thank you for sharing your Sweet card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Fabulous layers and papers. HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Darlene said...

LOL okay I think this is my favorite! Awesome coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely card. Love the pop of black patterned paper against the yellow.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT