Monday, May 25, 2020

Don't give me attitude - Coffee Lovers Spring / Summer Day 4

Monday May 25, 2020

I am playing along over at 
Coffee Lovers Card makers Spring / Summer blog hop
this is Day 4
 so below is my card


I laughed when I created this fun card. I first used my cloud and ground template and Ranger ink. I stamped the Tech. Tues. squirrel and painted with Prima watercolors. I stamped the Pretty pink posh coffee cup and painted and cut out. I stamped the Dylusions sentiment and Sugar pea "coffee" word. I used Comotions letters and created the "helps". I used corner chomper. 
Challenges:
(Pin)spirational #263 - photo
Cute card Thursday #635 - critters
Scrapping 4 fun #167 - animals / flowers
Sweet stampin' - anything but square
Crafty animals #38 - anything goes animals
Crafting happiness #50 - anything goes / opt. red







12 comments:

New Creations said...

Super cute with the fun sentiment, made me smile!

Deb said...

Super fun card! Love the sentiment!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week !
Debxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Coffee does help! This is so cute.

Claire said...

So cute

Lisa J said...

Just love the sentiment made me smile! Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Adorable card, love the cute sentiment!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

* Shell B.* said...

adorable Caffeinated Creation!

Dandi93 said...

Too funny, I can so relate

Dawn S. said...

So cute! Love the sentiment.

Lisa said...

Adorable and love the background you created!

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is so late but things have been crazy lately!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper